Thursday, October 24, 2013

I have this uncontrollable urge to buy stupid moped shit, and as such I had to satiate it with the whacky ass motomatic puch gila -> v1 conversion kit.

first off, thanks motomatic.  the spacer is right on and the quality is fantastic.  sits flush, slides right on the studs, transfers are perfect.  bravo dudes.

in order to put this on you have to dremel your case out so the piston can plunge into the case as it is a little longer than normal v1 pistons and because of that, will go further down in the case.  it's pretty annoying because the v1 cases are pretty thin but it is certainly possible...

exhibit A, dummy






you should also take the time and cut away the "sprocket case shield" or whatever it's called.  maybe I just coined the word to describe it, who knows.  anyway, take a dremel with a reinforced cut off wheel and go to fucking town.  annoying, but easier if you have pot and someone holding the case so you can use your dremel with two hands like luke fucking skywalker slicing through the deathstar cutting up fools!  zzzzzrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

exhibit b, I got really stoned and skipped grinding it all the way flush with the case.  not really necessary as it sits under the chain at this point, but I guess it does look kind of stupid... fuck it.





so now i'm trying to figure out if I should just make my cali pipe fit, or get a tomos estoril pipe and tweak it a bit to fit???? I also need to decide if i'm going to go the tm24 route or just stick with my vm20.

exhibit c, i'mstonedandgoingtobedgoodnight

1 comment: